A La Carte Screening
Whether you’ve found a nanny or sitter through an online nanny recruiting website or through word-of-mouth, Morningside Nannies can screen any babysitter or nanny, regardless of how you’ve found her.
With a completed applicant release form, Morningside Nannies can conduct the same comprehensive screening that we do on the temporary nannies and sitters we represent.
You can order a variety of screening options for your caregiver. Typically a comprehensive search takes from two to five days.
Morningside Nannies can:
- Interview caregivers. One of our placement specialists can meet with your caregiver in our office and conduct an in-person interview.
- Verify past employment of caregiver. Our staff can verify the past employment information provided by the caregiver and check employment references.
- Verify educational credentials of caregiver. Our staff can confirm that a caregiver attended or graduated a specific school, college or university and has the educational credentials claimed.
- Check personal references of caregiver. One of our experienced reference checkers can gather important information the candidate from personal references provided.
- Check professional references of caregiver. One of our experienced reference checkers can gather important information the candidate from professional references provided.
- Check for criminal records associated with the caregiver. Our staff can research national, state and county court records for records associated with your caregiver.
- Check sex offender registries for entries associated with the caregiver. Our staff can research sex offender registries to confirm your caregiver is not listed.
- Check the caregiver’s driving record. Our staff can review your caregiver’s motor vehicle record for violations and citations.
- Check the caregiver’s credit history. Our staff can pull and review your caregiver’s credit report.
- Check for civil records associated with the caregiver. Our staff can research civil court records for evidence of liens and judgments against your caregiver.
When it comes to hiring a temporary nanny or sitter, gather as much information as possible so that you can make an educated and informed hiring decision.
Contact a Morningside Nannies placement specialist at (713) 526-3989 for a background checking fee schedule.